Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My ISC stamps...

I have spent the last few studio visits rearranging and organizing my ISC stamps...I have over 65 sheets of Betsy's images...and even have the first single images she ever made...Yeah...I would say I am an Innovative Stamp Creations addict...I have sorted my stamps into various groupings, based on the way and projects I use them in...I am going to catalog all the verses and word stamps tho...as it will make them easier to find and use...I hope to start on that this weekend...I was using 3 times this much space before I started this reorganizing...I used my empty Sizzix dies clear acrylic boxes to organize most of them...and then used some various sizes of clear plastic containers for the others...I am going to organize my other unmounteds too...but with so many from ISC I had to work on these first...Now, if I could just find a way to have more that 12 inches of work space on my table...gees...where does this stuff come from and how does it get on my table to clutter it so quickly...

1 comment:

rosebudinnh said...

I love Betsys stamps!!! I really need to org. mine too I seache through the bags of ISC stamps looking for a special one..

http://rosebudinnh.spaces.live.com/