Saturday, January 13, 2007

Altered Art Valentine Box






I love working with these matchbox die cuts...I have filled them with little gifts, handmade jewelry and candy...but I also love to make mini books...and enjoy making inspirational books...I used one of my mini envy's and created a mini envelope book to fit inside the matchbox...I also made little cards to fit inside each envy and stamped a message on each card...The stamps are from www.thestampingstudio.com except for the background stamp of mini hearts...and I cannot remember who its from...I used Ranger Glossy Accents to embellish the heart on the box top, then added some wire and a decorative heart button accent...All the die cuts are available at http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts For more info about the Altered Art Boxes, email me at debbiesdiecuts@earthlink.net

No comments: