Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Studio Photos

This punch organizer is a blessing...except it does not hold nearly all my punches...most of the large ones are in a drawer...but at least with this area being organized I can use a punch and it has a home to go back to...My books and magazines take up quite a few shelves...I have them separated by magazine and in order of date...but as you can see...I pile stuff on top of them...Thats the "Pile It" syndrome I suffer from...if its a flat surface...I pile it up...LOL...My daddy used to tell me, I was the best little "pilot" he knew...LOL...I do have some organization to some of my wood mounted stamps...this is one of my wood stamp racks...I have another one...I have to get hung up on the wall...This ink pad storage, does not hold all my ink pads...but at least it keeps the ones I dont use as often contained in one area...LOL...and not piled all over my desk, like the others are...

No comments: