Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Paper Bag Book Finished





Well...for the most part anyway...I may add a tiny touch here or there...but this is it...Its the first one I have ever made...I am pleased with how it turned out...and I had a ball working on it...These are the detail pages...Close ups of embellishments I added to the pages...The leaf was cut from chipboard, painted white, then colored using a dye based ink pad, then coated with glossy accents, while wet, I added some Suze Beadazzles...The Sunflower was stamped and colored, then coated with crackle accents, then coated with brown distress ink, then sepia accents added to the flower center and Beadazzles added...The clear metal rimmed disc was glued over the hummingbird part of the photo using glossy accents...It was the perfect accent to make the hummingbird show up in the photo...

No comments: