Thursday, December 06, 2007

Heart Book Kit-under construction

This is all I have done to the cover so far...
These are 3 of the pages with our little girls...my grand daughter and my two great neices...
The little folders on the pages are great for adding more photos to this little book...I used a variety of punches as well as the die cuts from the kit to add these pictures to the book...
This is my youngest nephew and my first great nephew...gees...now I feel old...LOL....I can't wait to get the rest of the photos added and the little book finished...but dang it...as luck would have it...I have to work my real job this afternoon...I wanted to share what I had done so far...will update with finished book hopefully by the weekend...
Be sure and check out my studio blog http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com for a special offer on this book kit email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com for more info...

No comments: