Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fall Pin Project

Its not quite finished...but I just had to share what I had done so far...I used a 2.5 inch round die cut as the base to work on...Sizzix flower pot die cut, the one with two on the die, this is the large one...sizzix stem die cut and various leaf/foliage punches...I used 3 little silk flower blossoms and gold glitter paint for the flower centers...I cut the flower pot from chipboard and from rust colored cardstock...I embossed the top or rim edge of the pot...look behind the leaves to see it...I sponged on some ginger adirondack ink...I sponged the leaves with library green ink...I used to make lots of pins to sell back in my decorative painting days...so this was a fun one to make using the die cuts and paper...I am working on another one...hopefully this weekend, I can share it...

No comments: