Friday, June 15, 2007

Coaster Book Sample



This is a quick coaster book I did today...I covered each side of two coasters with pattern paper...when dry, I sanded the edges, then used Ranger Tea Dye Distress ink all around...I used some of the left over photos from yesterdays coaster book...and layered each photo cropping onto contrasting cardstock, then layered onto the paper cover coaster that enhanced them...I used Evolving Images templates for trimming some of the photos...you can see all the templates Ellen has at http://www.evolving-images.com I will be using those templates more on future projects...I used Scotch brand glue stick to adhere the pattern paper to the coaster, burnished each with my bone folder and let dry for at least a couple hours before sanding the edges...I punched the hole in the corner area of each coaster with my crop a dile, then used a single section of my Bind It All wire to bind this book...I used a 5/8" wire and it was perfect for two coaster thickness...I will add some words and embellishments later, this was all I had time for today...

No comments: