Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Coaster Magnet with post it note

I will be making quite a few of these as quickie gifts this holiday season...I threw this one together just kinda playing around...it did not turn out quite right...if you notice I did not place my word "A" correctly and it kinda got lots in the torn paper layering...but I wanted to share the idea anyway...I used one of my small Sizzix frames, small post it pad and Letra Tag to make the label words...I rubbed my ink pad directly on the coaster and then added the layer of torn scrapbook paper...After I embossed the frame part of the die cut, I sanded it lightly to remove the ink from the raised part of the photo...I put a magnet on the back and will use this on my fridge since it has the boo boo on it...LOL...You can also add mini calendars...I just could not find one this afternoon...I will work on that later...

No comments: