Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Coaster Magnet with Embossed Photo Frame



This is one project I will be making more of...My family is gonna get lots of handmade goodies for Christmas...and Coaster Magnets will be one of them...I used my ATC die cut frame on this photo, I used the floral embosser from Cuttlebug...it does not show up as well as the swirls do...but it does in person...I love it...I used my Letra Tag to make the words...I love that little machine...I just rubbed a distress ink pad across the coaster to color it...i think its called straw...sorry, I am bad with remembering the names of the colors...as my computer is at home, not in my studio...These coaster projects are a blast to make...

1 comment:

wwilloww said...

I love it. I think this weekend I am going to try your technique this weekend. I will let you know how it turns out!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!!! Willow