Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shrine Book Cover

I had about 15 minutes after picking the kids up from school and before I had to fix moma's supper...so I ran out to the studio and thru this much of a cover together for my Shrine Book...I covered the chipboard cover with a collage pattern paper, then used some stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations and Ranger Archival Inks and stamped some images on the cover...I stamped the swirl and words after inking, for bolder color and then stamped the other images second generation...after off stamping once on scrap paper...I added the ribbon and acrylic stone with Ranger Glossy Accents as the glue...Gold glitter fabric paint dots on the ribbon...
This is a close up of the detail of the stamping...I will add some more foo foo when I can...I glued the brass filigree corner on with Ranger Glossy Accents...I will punch my binding holes down the left side of the cover with my Bind It All...This was all I had time to get done today, hopefully more over the weekend...

3 comments:

Donalda said...

Awesome Shrine cover. That is so cool I love it

Michelle said...

Debbie, this is beautiful! Great kit, too!

Anonymous said...

Cute!