Sunday, April 27, 2008

File Card Book--the beginnings

I have been wanting to make another file card book...and just never seem to have enough studio time to start one...Well...this time I at least got the chipboard file cards covered with my patterned paper...This is the front side of each file card...
This is the back side of each file card...I am only using 3 file cards to make this book...but you could use as many as you needed...
This is the cover so far...I have not attached the pink tag yet, as I have something to add to the green layering piece first...I will use my bind it all to bind this book...
Attention to detail...I love my bird die cuts...and I love using my Cuttlebug embossing folders...I used the swirls on the bird and the dots on the wing...I colored each with ink using a stipple brush, then rubbed the ink pad over the raised embossed areas for more intense color there...I colored the mini brackets the same way... Be sure and check out my studio blog at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com for this kit...and more coming soon...

1 comment:

Gillian McMurray said...

These are fantastic prjects. Thank you for sharing them all.