Sunday, April 13, 2008

inchie art-little masterpieces book idea

I cannot wait to get my Alphabet Swap Inchies from SSR group...I am going to display them in a Skinny Minny Book...This little book is perfect for 3 inchies per page...I am already working on ideas for my Alphabet Inchie Skinny Minny Book...
Each page shows off 3 inchies...These are some of the various inchies I have made over the past few months...
They range from cardstock, chip board, glossy cardstock, fun foam and more...
I love to stamp parts of large images and even just eyes from a face...
Some inchies are just hand drawn art and simply colored in...
Some inchies even use those little thumnail photos...Remember...You are Only Limited by your Imagination...
What a perfect ending...I love that little bunny stamp...

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

What a great idea for displaying your inches.....
Hugs
Brenda