Saturday, April 12, 2008

Inchie Ideas and Projects

This is still one of my favorite inchies...I started with a chipboard inchie, covered with hand dyed tissue paper coated with Ranger Glossy Accents and then added the beadazzles and charms into the wet medium...I may make a pin or magnet out of it...
A couple of years ago...I made inchie bracelets...These are so fun to make...I used mat board inchies, stamped and colored, then coated both sides with Ranger Glossy Accents...I used bracelet blanks from Hobby Lobby and added the inchies with jump rings...
These are one inch square blocks from the craft store, I painted each block with off white acrylic paint, sanded with brown paper bag, used various alcohol ink colors on each side of each block...then stamped all sides of the blocks using Black Document ink...

1 comment:

Cindy Roland said...

You are the QUEEN of the Inchies! Love these! Love your B's too! My email is down so I couldn't comment on the SSR group. Love your blog! :)