Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Debbie makes a card...Yeah....

See, I really make cards...LOL...I used my small square frame die cut ran thru the cuttlebug embossing folder, inked by rubbing the ink pad across the embossing, then using a stipple brush to color the entire frame...notice, I used some of my ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon...I stamped my new image from Victorine Originals as the center piece of the frame...
Notice the blue scalloped piece in the corner...that is from my round scalloped die cut...I cut it in half then in half again...to make a 1/4 corner piece...I ran it thru the cuttlebug embossing folder and inked same as the frame...I used punched flowers and more ribbon on the corner piece...The square card base is colored by swiping beach ball yellow ink and then stamping in the same ink a background image from Innovative Stamp Creations...I used a piece of pattern paper as my layering on the card base...I distressed the edges with scissors and inked with blue ink...This was fun to make and I hope you like it too...

No comments: