Thursday, May 29, 2008

Skinny Max Book by Dianne Adams

I love the Skinny Max book kit...and so did Dianne...she jumped at the opportunity to create a very unique book with this kit...I am in awe...I love it...Dianne did a super job using the die cut book kit from http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com All credits are at the end of the book...Scroll thru the pages and enjoy...




The clip art credits go to the Birthdays book in the Instant Memories books series published by Sterling/Chapelle. . The words and definition were all created and printed on my computer by me... The inks are Chalks and Brilliance. The musical notes, circles and swirlys were hand punched shapes...The rubberstamp on the music page is by Stampcraft. The number 3 is by Provocraft.
Special 2 day offer on this kit...Order the Skinny Max book kit from my studio blog by Saturday night midnight May 31, and get an embellishment pack only available with this kit...I have a limited number of these embellishing packs...so get yours soon...Overseas shipping is extra...

No comments: