Saturday, November 29, 2008

A good book to share...

This is my friend Barb and her "Pop"...



Have you ever had to be a caregiver to an elderly family member...if so, you will appreciate the humor that this book brings...If not, you will appreciate knowing that you can find humor in the things you will be put thru, once its your turn...My first experience, I was 16 years old...I spent just about every weekend and all my days off from school, my junior year, helping look after and taking care of my great grandmother...and I have helped care for numerous people since then...Well, anyway...A very good online friend of mine, Barb aka St. Flossie, has written a wonderful book...that I think you will enjoy...You can read about the book and a short blurb here www.lulu.com/content/3677822
You can contact the author directly for ordering, etc if you like StFlossie@aol.com make sure and put book info or something in the subject line to let her know what you want...she is like me...if she don't know...she deletes...LOL...
But, make sure you have Kleenex in hand...

No comments: