Monday, November 17, 2008

Wooded Inchies...

I had fun with these little babies today...I only got two finished to show ya...but got more in the works...these are the tops of the ones I got done...
these are the sides...one is painted with gold paint, one has brown paint, dragged over the off white back ground...

I started by basecoating each wooden inchie with off white paint, I glued the kitties on each side of that inchie, then color the sides and just around the edges with gold metallic paint, the other just has the gold paint on the edges, not the sides...


This is the other side of each inchie...these are from the inchie sheet from Lisa's Altered Art..she has some awesome collage sheets to create with...



2 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, those kitten inchies are as cute as can be!

AKJassz said...

You have some really awesome things going on, and I love the idea for inchies. Who knew that art could come in such small pieces! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jassz