Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Mini Carry All Box/Baskets...


I made a sheriff box for my hubby...I will put Easter candies in there and give it to him for Easter as a little surprize...

I used a pattern paper with a barn wood look to it...stamped and colored then cut out the sheriff star and mounted onto a scalloped nestie circle...


This box was fun to make...I just had to make a box that used the Cuttlebug embossing folders...I cut out pieces for the inside liner and sides, embossed and colored with inks and markers, then glued in place..



I added a nestie bird and scalloped circle for the front and back embellishments...I ran the bird thru the CB dots folder...I am going to put jelly beans and give to a friend for Easter...
Check out my studio blog for a special offer on this die cut http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com



No comments: