Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Studio got rearranged today...

I worked my keister off today...between finishing up my hubby's birthday present and rearranging the studio...gees...I used muscles...LOL...don't look at the messy tables...yeah...I gotta work on that part...hopefully now, I have places to keep stuff...so that should help...
I moved my work area to the windows...I love having the natural light to work by...and it really helped open up the room once I did that...

I run the tables down the middle of the room...and it really made the room look more efficient and gives it a flow now...


I will enjoy being at the windows, as I like the outdoors and this always helps my muse...


This side of the room will get a mini makeover next...I am going to use a small filing cabinet to sort and hold my scrap paper, colors and patterns...etc...




I was able to get two shelved cleared off of this bookcase to put my containers that have my fibers and some of my ribbons in...I love having my new laptop hubby got me for my birthday...
at least now, I can have computer with me in the studio...but you see who is on it...LOL...





2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WoW! This studio is amazing. This is were all your fabulous projects comes from.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on your studio. We call my space 'Peggy's craft grotto' which also has three windows with natural light.. and it's wonderful. It's great for mojo and creativity!!