Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4x4 book page swap...

In one of the groups I am in, we are having a 4x4 book page swap...we make a 4x4 book page for each person playing in the swap...then when we get all of our pages from the players, we will bind them into a neat little book of "alterted art pages"...I started working on a few of my pages today...and then got to playing...this is how carried away I got...not sure if I will keep this one for my book or send it to a player...but I had a blast making it...
Close up of the detail...can't wait to get back to the studio and play some more...

3 comments:

Nettie said...

you are on a roll Debbie and if you're like me you don't even want to stop to eat . . or to sleep! lovely work, Nettie xx

StampingJoan said...

great layout! lots of work for 7 of them! wow

Sue said...

This turned out wonderfully, Debbie! I'm sure if you decide to
send it to someone else they will
love it!