Saturday, August 15, 2009

More 4x4 book pages

I am now addicted to making these little pages...they are just too fun...I made a garden theme for this one...I love layering all the elements and using the pattern paper as the background for the scene...
I love using pink and green...and these pattern papers just whispered they wanted to be used for this page...LOL...

I love using the little envy's to make pockets for a goodie to go into...I used a vellum verse attached with brads...


I may have to keep this page...LOL...I love the way it turned out...I used some denim paper, to make the little pocket, then sanded it down to give it an old worn pocket look...the cuttlebug leaf was cut from chipboard and then sponged with 3 colors of metallic paints...I added the ribbon/fiber tied onto the little stem...the vellum stickers are great to use...




I covered a small chipboard tag with pattern paper and added a sticker and leaf embellishment...I have 9 pages done, but now, gotta decide who gets which one...and then get them all packaged up and ready to mail...



No comments: