Thursday, August 06, 2009

Apple frame...

With my grand kids headed back to school...I am already thinking of something to do with school photos...I used the apple die cut from chipboard, cut a die cut circle out of the center, painted the die cut red, added details and photo...
These can be made as stand up frames, by making a little easel back for the apple shaped frame...or you can make them into magnets or even ornaments...this is the back side of the ones I made today...I just kinda freehand cut out what I needed and glued it onto the frame back...You could also, add the childs name, grade and name of school...

these are the sample photos in black and white from last years school photos...it was all I could find in my painting studio...I thought they turned out pretty good...I will be making more of these for sure...


No comments: