Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mini boxes and coaster book

These are my little snowman head boxes I painted this week...I base coated the box lids in navy blue (FA) and then using a scruffy brush pounced on two coats of white for the snowman faces...I added the detail freehand...

The idea for these mini box snowman faces came from Jamie Mills Price website...I looked at hers and used it for inspiration to paint them...
This was awesome...I got a RAK from Lynn Circe...oh my goodness...4 beautiful coasters she painted and sent my...plus two plain ones...these are not the traditional 4x4 square coasters I have been used to working with...they are more like 3.5 x 4...The flowers are so pretty...and I love Hydrangeas...I decided I wanted to turn them into mini books to share photos in...


I was so pleased with how the little book turned out, can't wait to get the other one made...I used dark blue cardstock for my pages...Thanks so much Lynn...I will treasure my little books...



No comments: