Monday, September 07, 2009

Painting, old and new...

This is an old painting I did, early to mid 90's...unfortunately, I did not put the year on the back...but I did quite a few large paintings and gave them as gifts that year...this one I kept...and just found it amongst more of my packed up stuff...its on a 16x20 canvas panel...
More pins from chipboard...I made most of these between yesterday and this morning...these little things are so much fun to make, I cant wait to start wearing them to work...


This was another old treasure...early to mid 90's...dang it...no date, so cannot remember exactly when I painted it...I saw a pic in a painting mag...dont even remember which one...and I did my own thing with it...its 8x10 painted on 1/4 inch birch plywood...I also made my dice and game pieces...This had been packed up at my moms house for years...we found it, when we were packing her up to move her and then I lost it amongst, all my other packed stuff...and found it yesterday while plundering again...I really need to plunder thru my own stuff more often...I dont know for sure what I even own anymore...

Not sure if you can tell from this pic, the little dice and snowman game piece...I used different colored embroidery floss scarves on the snowmen and added toothpick ends for the carrot noses...



No comments: