Saturday, September 19, 2009

Past Swap Items...

Beautiful wooden box painted by Vicki in 97 I think it was...

Bottom edge of an apron painted by Melinda Frewin...in 98 I think...the design goes all along the bottom border..and I still use this apron today...I love it...it hangs in my kitchen...
From an ornament swap by PBO 1997...wish I could remember her name...those are the initials on the bottom...I love this little acorn...I used to use it on my Christmas tree, now it hangs on an old brass piece on the buffet in the dining room...

This is my beautiful Pear ornament from Melinda Frewin...it hangs with the acorn above...



This piece is from 2001...from Lyn...I love this cd ornament...we had a cd ornament swap...and we each said what our favorite season, or holiday was...and our partner painted us something accordingly...mine is fall...and I love tis little guy...he as always hung in my creative space...




This was from 1997 again...I love birds, birdwatcing, bird feeding, etc...and again...our parnters painted us something that was personal and special...Barb Ann is the name on the piece...she sits on top of my china cabinet, along with other bird stuff...




This beautiful piece, has no name and I do not remember who it was from...I think it was 97 or 98...cannot remember for sure...its a small wooden tray...again...my favorite season is fall...so my partner painted it special for that season...
All of these swap items are from an AOL Decorative Painting Group I was on for years and years...Some of the best gals and we had a blast sharing thru our swaps, our chat room was always busy with chatter...and just inspiring each others creativity...






1 comment:

Nettie said...

What a wonderful array of swap items there Debbie, you must treasure them for sure; I think you must start cataloging items you receive, always good to know when and whence they came from ;o) I am getting into painting again and it's all thanks to your inspiration. hugs Nettie x