Sunday, July 08, 2007

Decorative Painting on Terra Cotta Pots


One of my favorite surfaces I used to paint on was terra cotta...I loved the pots and trays...I did a whole series of pots and sold them for a while at my local Wild Birds Unlimited store...this was one of two...that I decided not to sell, after I painted them...I love Chickadees...they are my favorite little bird to watch at my feeders...this is a half pot, that used to hang on the wall in my kitchen before I moved and I would use it for utensils and such to go in...I also have a regular pot that I painted the same bird on that I use to keep rolls warm on my dining table...but it mostly sits on top of my china cabinet...anyway...just thought I would share this one...since I unpacked it while going thru boxes today...I really miss my painting...and as soon as I can get that studio up and running...I want to paint again...

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hey, I paint too. Came to your blog via T.J. wanting to see that gorgeous C. Card. I'll be back. If you peak at my blog and go to the beginning, you'll see one of my paintings. See ya round.