Sunday, July 29, 2007

Georgia Peach Cobbler Recipe Page

I joined a Recipe swap...A lot more work than I realized...So I had to simplify...I used Marvy Waterbased Markers with direct to rubber technique to ink up my peach stamp and then stamp onto each page...After inking up the stamp with the Marvy Waterbased Markers, breathe heavy onto the inked image and stamp...quickly breathe onto the stamp again...and stamp...you can usually get two really good impressions from one inking with the markers...as long as your breath is really warm on the ink...I made the background on the page, by just stamping the ink pads directly onto it randomly...I printed the recipe on the computer, trimmed to fit and then did the direct to paper with my ink pads
This is a closeup of the stamped peach image...I just love this stamp...and I just put 1 1/2 bushels of peaches in my freezer...so we can have fresh peach cobblers all winter long...Its a Georgia thing...

1 comment:

Etha said...

BEAUTIFUL!! that peach looks so peachy real :) Love the colors that you chose, that baby is ripe!
I've never done a recipe page, sounds quite interesting. Also like the way you did the background, very pretty.