Sunday, July 01, 2007

More Embossing Techniques




I just had to play with more coasters and chipboard to see what it would do...I used my good old Red Sizzix machine, with the converter plate and regular white cutting pad...I put the coaster into the embossing folder and pressed the handle, moved the folder thru and pressed again...Oh my goodness...you should have seen my little gears turning...in my head...I loved it...I also wanted to check out the chipboard, this is kinda same thickness as the coaster...maybe a tad thinner, but not much...I used a stipple brush and Rose Madder Nick Bantock ink to color the coaster, then I used the Black Soot distress pad and just rubbed it across the raised embossed areas...I loved it...black and pink are my thing anyway...with a little lime green thrown in...ah...heaven...Oh, ok...then I stippled some black ink onto the chipboard and lightly rubbed my Gold Brilliance pad over the raised embossed areas...It looks killer in person...I tried to photograph it at a bit of an angel...to help the gold show better...Hopefully it does...well...needless to say...my addiction, just got worse...LOL...

No comments: