Sunday, July 08, 2007

HIT Cards


I had fun making these two cards...My mother in law is the Queen of her Red Hat group...so I am constantly trying to find new things to make her or to make for her to give to her group...We are thinking of having a card making class with them this fall...and one of these just might be the project we do...The first cards background is the Cuttlebug embossing folder Script background with ink rubbed over the embossing...organza ribbon was then layered to one side...and the images from www.heartsintouch.com were torn out and distress ink rubbed all around...On the second card, I just rubbed the background of the card with distress ink and added the plaid ribbon with my Fastenator...

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Love your snowman ATC, well actually you have a really wonderful blog. So many great ideas. Keep up the good work.