Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More ATC Scrapbooks-Altered Book Style

I had to make one of my ATC Scrapbooks in an Altered Style...This was perfect...I made this one for my hubby for Christmas...well, I started it around then...I gave it to him in January tho...LOL...My hubby loves wolves, we collect wolf stuff...He gets lots of ads in the mail for figurines, etc...so I use them in my altered art quite often...This one was a great ad to use...as it had small enough photos of all the stuff I was able to make this entire book using the ad...
I painted each chipboard ATC die cut with blue and green metallic paints...just kinda sponging the paints on...after the painted backgrounds were dry...I trimmed each section of the ad to fit the ATC size...then began gluing each page in place...


Adding the ATC sleeve page protectors will make this book a definate keepsake...now, he can handle it anytime and not worry about messing it up...He loves it too...
This is one of my favorites tho...My wonderful Designer and Friend, Donalda Cox made this Altered ATC Scrapbook for me...She used pattern paper and images from Innovative Stamp Creations...
Layering the die cuts and stamped images make this book so cool...the dimension can be felt thru the page, but its protected from becoming messed up in anyway...

Donalda added some Inchie art to this page too...Betsy's "inchie" sized images are great for this...
Stay tuned for lots more samples to come and a special offer on an ATC Scrapbook with Page Protectors Kit on my studio blog at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ Be sure and check out http://www.innovativestampcreations.com/ for all the images used in Donalda's book...


No comments: