Saturday, March 01, 2008

ATC's---Stamped and painted with watercolors...

This was my first bunny image rubber stamp...its from a set of Jayhawk Rubber Stamps...I painted one of my die cut chipboard ATC's with off white acrylic paint...when dry, I stamped the image using Black Document ink...once the ink was dry, I used my cake style watercolors to paint the bunny in...I based coated the bunny using a light tan...then added the shading using a darker brown and the highlights using a golden yellow color...after all the painting was done, I spattered the entire piece with black acrylic paint...then sealed it with Royal Coat Decoupage Medium...
This bunny image was painted the same basic way as the first one...I based the leaves in a lighter green, then added two different darker greens for the shading on the leaves and a bright yellow for the highlights...I spattered the entire piece with black acrylic paint and then sealed with the Royal Coat...

No comments: