Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gift bag and Sticky notes book...another one

I had been wanting to use these black and white printed papers in a project...just was not sure which one...until this morning...I had a couple hours to spend, while waiting on my hubby to get done in court...so I played...
I stamped the die cut bag and sticky note book with a background stamp from Hero Arts using black distress ink...
I stamped the word image from Stampabilities on a scrap of white, distressed the edges, then sponged with the black ink...I also distressed the edges of the striped pattern paper layer then glued it onto the front of the book...I wanted to add a splash of color and chose the little silk flowers that were white with the hot pink on the petal edges...
I added a layer to the inside of the cover and the mini calendar with another flower, just to brighten up the inside...
Here is the finished book and bag...This will be a gift for a friend at the Court house where I work part time...
Check out the studio blog for a special offer on this kit http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com

No comments: