Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party like its my Birthday....yeah....

my birthday is Thursday...and I go up a number...LOL...the big "50"...but I want to call it 49+1...LOL...but I have been getting birthday cards for the past few days from some wonderful online friends...but, this one has me stumped...I don't have a clue who its from...but its absolutely wonderful...I love it...so does anyone want to fess up...
This card is from my very good online and in person friend Vicki Blancq...I love it...My granddaughter yelled, its mine when you are done with it...LOL....she loved the little jukebox image on the front...
This elegant black and silver card is from Debora Stamper...we have known each other online for quite a while now...she does some awesome work...I love those little candles...
These two ATC's are from Sandra Luck and I was thrilled with them...she sent one for my birthday and one for Valentines...I love that little bird...and those oval labels, I love that look...
This pretty teal bird laden card is from Janet Jasper...I have gotten some very pretty cards from her over the years...and she knows I love this bird shape...
This ATC is from Kathy Rossiter...and it just made my day...Oh my gosh, is that monogram letter not just elegant...I love it...I may put a magnet on the back...so I can display it...
Now, this absolutely amazing card is from Holly Young...I was so tickled when I opened that envelope and saw this...My hubby said, "that is a cool card"...he liked it...I am thinking this cutie may have to get framed sometime...
I want to thank you all so much...You really have no idea how much getting these cards from you all means to me...You are all blessings...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie. You have received some terrific cards from some wonderful friends!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Happy Birthday Debbie, you are just a year older, I celebrate my 50 next year - mine is on 23rd, I got your package, I e-mailed you! Thanks a bunch! Hugs always!