Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ATC's




ATC's-Artist Trading Cards-are wonderful little pieces of artwork...The only rule for an ATC is it must be 3.5 x 2.5 inches...The can be cut from just about any surface media...Cardstock, chipboard, mat board, foam core, fabric, wood and more...You can decorate your ATC in just about any media there is...I love to create stamped ATC's...I have even done miniature decorative paintings on them...They are a wonderful canvas for creating mini masterpieces...I have my ATC's in a three ring binder album, with each ATC in a baseball card sleeve...I have ATC's that I have collected in trades and swaps for about 10 years now...Here are a few of the most recent ATC's I have done...These ATC's are done from a die cut I designed...I have a custom die cut ATC and Frame with a 2.5 x 1.5 inch opening...They make perfect little framed art ATC's...I also use these in my scrapbooking too...they are perfect size frames for my Altered Art Tag Books...

No comments: