Monday, October 23, 2006

Beach Trip Mini Book



I used the Sizzix mini book die cut to cut the pages for this mini book...Ranger inks and Innovative Stamp Creations Stamps were used...I began creating the pages by rubbing the ink pad across the book page die cut. Do this until the desired color, effect is achieved...Stamp images as desired...I used the Rectangle Templates from Evolving Images http://www.evolving-images.com/ to crop the photos...These templates are wonderful, because they are clear, so you know exactly where to cut and what your photo will look like once its cropped...Continue each page in this manner. I used Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere all the embellishments. Its a wonderul glue for the heavier items and the metal items...I then used black plastic snap rivets to bind the pages...I painted the tops that show on the front with orange acrylic paint from the Ranger Adirondack line...These paints are wonderful...I get all my Ranger supplies thru Betsy of http://www.innovativestampcreations.com she has great service as well as great stamps.

No comments: