Monday, October 23, 2006

A little about me

My name is Debbie and I live in Georgia with my wonderful husband. I love creating with die cuts. I have a few different die cut machines and even have a small online die cut business. I work from a home studio where I dont have to clean up or put things away...I will be holding classes and scrapbooking crops there also...I will be sharing some of my artwork here along with photos and instructions for making some of the projects I create and design. I have been an artist for over 25 years...I began tooling leather when I was 17 and from there was involved with Stenciling, faux finish painted techniques on walls...For quite a few years I had my own wood shop and cut and designed wood pieces that I painted and sold at Arts and Crafts fairs...For a few years I painted T-shirts, sweat shirts and even mens suit jackets...I still own some of the shirts I painted from the early 1990's...When I discovered Rubber Stamping...it opened up a whole new world for me and my creative side...I have worked at just about every leading arts and crafts chain there is...I have been an instructor/demonstrator/designer for almost 20 years...I am a Certified Product Knowledge Instructor thru Plaid Enterprises...I enjoy mixing all forms of media on all kinds of surfaces to create art... I will look forward to sharing some of my newest creations with you here...but you can see more of my artwork on my picture trail site, along with all the die cuts that I offer for sale. http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts

No comments: