Monday, October 23, 2006

Autumn tag swap


I made this tag for an Autumn themed tag swap I hosted...I used a masking technique, Innovative Stamp Creations stamps and Ranger inks to create the large background tag...I used post it note to mask off the bottom section of the tag, on the remaing section, I stamped a border type image repeatedly across the tag, then using the same color of ink, stippled the ink over the stamping, when that section was dry, I masked it and did the opposite side of the tag in the same way...The small tag was stamped with the pumpkin image and then watercolored using Marvy Markers and a waterbrush...after that was dry, I stippled the entire tag, then applied a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents to the pumpkins...Ribbon was added using the Fastenator to the large tag and tied onto the small one...

No comments: