Sunday, November 05, 2006

Altered Art Boxes




I made some more boxes today...John Deere fabric was used to cover one and masking tech stamping was used on the other one...Lasting Impressions with Panache snowman and trees stamps...Nick Bantock inks from Ranger, Distress inks from Ranger and Glossy Accents were used on both boxes...I adhered the fabric to the box cover die cut using Heat and Bond, trimmed the box cover out and put together as usual...Added a tractor charm and made the pop up from another swatch of fabric motif covered with Glossy Accents...The snowman was stamped, then masked, stamped the trees, then used a Blender pen and ink pads to color the image in...then used a color duster to apply Prussian blue to the entire box...I used those plastic dominos from Dollar Tree to make the little feet for the boxes...They worked perfectly and the colors were just what I needed...as I did not have beads in those colors...

No comments: