Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Altered Box Art










I got to work on some of the boxes I have been making notes about in my journal...I keep a journal for all my ideas...Sometimes at night, when I have my down time before bed...I make notes to myself about stuff I want to try with my die cuts...I draw little diagrams for how I want to place embellishments, add ribbon, layer, etc...I go back and look at my journal when I have studio time...and then work on my ideas...Sometimes an idea just won't work the way I would like...and other times, they work better than expected...Here are the boxes I created today...Three of the boxes use stamps from some of my favorite companies...and one box does not use any stamps...just scrapbook paper and embellishments...Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them...

No comments: