Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ATC Artist Trading Cards are Fun to Make

I love to make ATC's...so much, that I designed my own custom die, so I can cut them from just about everything imaginable...This one uses some of the beautiful images from Innovative Stamp Creations...I used one of the photo holder die cuts as a label on the frame...I stamped the face image on the ATC and then used a background crackle type image to stamp the ATC frame...
This is one of my favorite stamp sets from The Angel Company...I stamped the Giraffe image, masked it, then stamped a background image over that...I then used some chalking to accent the giraffe...I inked up the frame by just rubbing the ink pad across the white die cut, then stamped the words...on the Mini ATC, I stamped the background image, then the giraffe wording and sponged some darker ink around the edges...
This framed ATC uses more stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations...I stamped the scenic image in blue ink on the white ATC die cut, then used some chalking to add effects...I stamped the frame with the background image and wording, then sponged blue ink around the edges...This is one of my favorite ATC's I have ever made...
I stamped this image from Innovative Stamp Creations onto a glossy cardstock ATC and then used various Marvy Waterbased Markers to color the image...I did heat set the Archival black ink before coloring...
Be sure and check out my studio blog to order an ATC kit http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ Email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com for more info...

No comments: