Friday, January 04, 2008

I am back---finally

Well, I never actually left...but being pulled in so many directions, sure felt like it...We lost 3 children in our small county of less than 2500 people during the end of December...two were tragic accidents and 1 was a premie that was just too small...in one way or another, we were all affected...I never even went to my studio, all I wanted to do was come home and spend time with my family...Tax time is over at work, well, at least the rush is...so things have mellowed somewhat...I have finally gotten my "muse" back and will be spending part of Saturday, and my off days in my studio working on all these notes and sketches for projects I have going...I will be sharing some new stuff very soon...
I did however, overlook sending out a couple of the blog prizes from before...this was not intentional...just an oversight on my part...I will be getting them out as soon as I can and will make them extra good, since I just plain overlooked them...
I hope everyone had a wonderful and Merry Christmas and has a very Happy New Year...
I will be posting some new stuff soon and lots of new stuff to share...
I am going to be cleaning out some things from the studio, and will be offering them as well...
hugs and blessings, Debbie

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey Debbie,
Sorry to hear about the losses of the children in your community! We lost our baby at birth and that pain never goes away...It must be heartbreaking for the families.Take care and let's look forward to a very Happy New Year in 2008!