Thursday, January 17, 2008

Debbie does ATC's, Mini ATC and "inchies"

The pages from those greeting card magazines are awesome for ATC, Mini ATC and "inchie" art...My hubby gets lots of junk mailings and I raid his trash can occasionally...LOL...actually, its gotten to the point he says, do you want this before I throw it away...he is such a good hubby...
I just loved this card front ad and the torn look works great on this ATC...the background on the ATC was painted off white acrylic paint, sanded smooth, then Ranger Alcohol Ink and Copper Metallic Mixative was used to color the ATC...
I think the Mini ATC's are just awesome...smaller in size than an ATC...they are 1.5 x 2.5...I used my distress pads to add color to the chipboard Mini ATC's...then glued on the trimmed down pictures...
So many of the card ads are perfect in size for "inchies"....these were so much fun to make...I used chipboard, cardstock and glossy with AI backgrounds for these "inchies"....
There is so much variety with these types of ad magazines...I just love the animals I used here...

No comments: