Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tag Book Tutorial Ideas part 2

I used Ranger Distress ink Brush Courdoroy to accent the edges and all the torn patter paper layering...I used Ranger Coffee Archival ink to stamp all the words and phrases...
All the rubber stamps used are from Innovative Stamp Creations...Betsy has some of the neatest words and phrases perfect for use in books...I love that they are in so many different fonts and looks...
Each photo has its own story to tell and the stamped words help tell that tale...
Combining the framed photos with the matted ones, also adds interest to the pages
The Cuttlebug embossed frames make super embellishments for the pages too...
I hope you enjoyed my book...if you have any questions email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com
Also, check out my studio blog at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com for a special kit price on the tag book...

No comments: