Saturday, July 12, 2008

ATC's, Mini ATC's, ACC's or "moo" cards and "inchies"...

I got to play today...first time in over two weeks since I have gotten ink on my fingers...I was in heaven...LOL...My hubby gets the coolest sale magazines for greeting cards and the pictures are perfect for using in my art...All of these are made using pictures from that magazine...
These two images were perfect for ATC's...I love the woman with the pistol...and the flamingo's are just to die for...
These images fit nicely on the Mini ATC's with a nice border of color on each end...I like that look and the ink colors seem to work well with the photos...
I am just adoring these two ACC's or "moo" cards...are those cats just a hoot...and the serene lake scene is where I wish I was right now...
The images in the caty for "inchie" art are endless...oh my gosh...are some of these just too cute...I love those cats...that dog is also one of my favs...I have done him before...

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Hi Debbie. I just love your moo cards! Looks like you've had fun making them.

Deborahhh said...

OMG . . . I am LMAO over the "revision" to the Serenity Prayer! Surely, that orta be some sorta Ode to Menopause ('cept then that would leave out alla the younger women with the occasional bout of justifiable homicide on their minds)! ;D