Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Studio Room---Before the work begins...

This is what you see when you look to the left, after coming in the front door...the end wall has the fireplace mantel and mirrow, the door goes into the storage room area...the two windows with blinds look out the front of the house...
This is the opposite end of the room...the door goes into the hall way and rest of the house...where the mirrors are leaning again the wall, they will actually be closer to the door and then Hoosier cabinet will go about where they are now...
This is the largest solid wall in the room...the door to the right of the pic is the front door...This is the wall, that will have the die cutting/dry embossing and the paper cutters and scoring boards...there will be some shallow shelves with lights attached to them...to brighten this area up...
Sorry these are not the best photos...I took them the other day, when it was cloudy outside...I will get some updated ones later this week and repost...I just wanted to share what I had so far...

3 comments:

Sue said...

I think once you get all of your white storage in the room, and the lighting it will look great!

Donalda said...

I left you something on my blog dear

Dianne Adams said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the after pics!