Sunday, July 13, 2008

The other chicken...

I decided to make the other chicken wallie print a little different...since they are going to be on opposite walls in the room...I wanted different looks...and well yeah, I suffer from that marching to a different drummer syndrome...LOL...Anyway...I used the Cuttlebug diamonds, added foiling in gold and copper and then rubbed a bit of Brilliance gold ink to tone down the black cardstock, looks very nice in person...could not get it to photograph just right tho...
I then did the top part with the pattern paper layer with the swirls...rubbed black ink over the embossing...I did not put this one in its frame yet, the frame was out in the storage room and yes, I was too lazy to go get it...I will get it framed and take another photo this week to show ya both of them side by side...I really like them...now, I want to find more stuff to frame...

2 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous, Debbie!!

Stamped Impressions said...

Beautiful, Debbie!!