Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trick or Treat Gift Bag

I just had to make another gift bag today...I got my new collage sheets in from Lisa's Altered Art...be sure and check out all the cool sheets she has, you can find her link under my favorites label...I cut out the girl with basket of pumpkins and glued her onto cardstock, then trimmed her out...I used my label maker for the words...I stamped the beautiful swirl image from Innovative Stamp Creations all over the die cut bag, after having rubbed butterscotch pigment ink all over it...
I used a coordinating pattern paper to layer the front, back and both sides of the bag, I could not resist the beautiful velvet rick rack from Really Reasonable Ribbon, oh my gosh, that stuff is grande...I added a decorative pumpkin button also...

No comments: