Thursday, September 04, 2008

ATC Scrapbook with page protectors and bind it all binding

ATC Scrapbook cover, I used pattern paper and alpha stamps, for the title I used a stamp from Stampabilities, I got mine from http://www.hmstamps.com/
All inks used are Ranger...various round and scalloped round punches were used on some of the photos...
I made random shots of Hailey's face during my first visit with her...she had some cute expressions during that day...
I never did get to hear her cry...as soon as she woke up...the bottle was ready...so all she did was squirm a bit and wrinkle up her face...
This was the cutest shot...I had been holding her and handed her to Kelsey, her big sister...and as soon as she settled down, she folded her little hands together like that...and looked up...it looked just like she was praying...I could not resist the close up of her hands...
as she settled back down for another nap, I took another picture of that sweet little face...she is a little angel...I hope you enjoyed my ATC Scrapbook with page protectors, this is an original design by me...These are the neatest little books to make and share...I am keeping this one...but I made a quicky version to share with my son...I will post it next...To order the ATC Scrapbook Kit see http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/

No comments: