Thursday, September 11, 2008

"twinchies" in the Fall....

I made some Fall themed inchies today...I love this time of year...I have another idea for those little die cuts, hopefully this weekend I will get them done to share...
I used my corner rounder on this one and stamped the background with that beautiful swirl image from Innovative Stamp Creations...I used a piece from some embossed background paper, added the flower and leaf...I love this, as these are my colors this time of year...
I am loving this little ghost die cut...I used a white twinchie, sponged the edges with black ink...I had a piece of pattern paper that is black with white speckles...I trimmed it slightly smaller and then distressed the edges...I sponged the ghost with black ink and then coated with glossy accents...I added the tiny heart sequin and put butterscotch inked cardstock behind the face...I stamped the word boo on a scrap and added it...
I love the pumpkin die cut...but, I wanted a more jack o lantern look to it...so I added the face image from Victorine Originals...if y'all dont have that sheet of images...you need it...oh my gosh, the faces are perfect for all your Halloween stuff...I also stamped the Happy Fall Y'all words from Victorine Originals...I used a torn piece of background paper layered over the base twinchie...I used glossy accents to highlite the words...
I hope you enjoyed my "twinchies" for the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these!!!!

Stephanie