Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Card for swap

Card and envy I made for a swap I joined...I used my large square envy and stamped the beautiful swirly background image from ISC and then used my stipple brushes and butterscotch and lettuce inks to stain the white paper...I added the bird, nest and verse images from Lisa's Altered Art...
For the card I did the same background, then added a layer of pattern paper, one of my swirl die cuts, dotted with some gold metallic ink...I adhererd the image to a piece of cardstock before cutting her out, then trimmed and positioned her to sit on the swirl...I then added a silk flower with some gold glitter paint for the center...This card and envy go along with the fan I previously posted...they are both part of the same swap...

1 comment:

crafty creations said...

Simply stunning Debbie